Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Socks 2010-01 (girls socks)

My three year old daughter asked for a pair of socks for her winter boots with a high bootleg. She likes to walk in deep snow but she doesn't like having snow at her skin when it comes into her boots (she hates wearing tights).
We have a large amount of snow this year. This has become unusual for this part of Germany.

And this is what she's got:



Pattern: Plain socks - general instructions on Coats Homepage.
Size: 28/29
Needles: US 1,5 / 2,5mm
Yarn: 46 g of Regia Sock Yarn for kids (Flusi, das Sockenmonster)
Colour: different shades of pink and purple, #01804

One of my longtime goals is reducing my stash, but unfortunatly I don't have pink in my stash. So I bought a skein of Regia sock yarn for this socks. The next pair of socks are on my needles and they are from stash.

1 comment:

MOMENTS Designs said...

Oooooh, I LOVE the pink socks!!!
My shoe size is 39-40!!! LOL...pity I don't knot :-(
Hugs, Liz
I wonder if I could stretch those socks to fit my feet ?? ummm ???