Friday, April 09, 2010

Cappuccino Karius finished

Among my yarn stash are some balls of Fauveline yarn. I bought it at an online-auction and I bought a few because I had to pay the postage anyway.

It is a designer yarn and it is not twisted. I already knitted a pair of socks with Fauveline (Unst) but personally prefer another kind of sockyarn.

So I asked the fantastic Ravelry for some inspiration and I found some shawls, fingerless gloves, hats and even curtains.


I already knitted a Baktus and this time I decided to knit a Lacy Karius. I choose the Cappuccino yarn which has one white, one dark brown and two middle brown threads. It was a fast and easy knit. I weighted the ball several times and after I had 54 g left I started the decrease part. But I must have miscounted inbetween because I had more than four stitches left.

Pattern: Lacy Karius by Stephanie Rodger
Size: onesize
Needles: US 7 / 4,5 mm
Yarn: 100 g Fauveline
Colour: Cappuccino

No comments: