Thursday, May 06, 2010

Doll's cloth / Puppenkleid

This week was my niece 4th birthday. When I asked for birthday wishes she asked for new cloth for her favourite doll. She changes her doll's cloth several times a day. (in contrary to my daughter, her dolls are having a lot of cloth but the dolls are always naked).

I looked through my pattern book and found this lovely dress.

In addition I piece a handband with the same fabric I used for the skirt. It was a free pattern by Om Ohlene.


Diese Woche hatte meine Nichte ihren vierten Geburtstag. Die Frage nach dem Wunsch wurde mit Kleidern für ihre Lieblingspuppe beantwortet. Sie zieht ihre Puppe mehrmals täglich um (im Gegensatz zu meiner Tochter, da sind trotz vielen Puppenkleidern die Puppen alle nackt).

In Puppenkleider stricken von Simone Raab habe ich diese niedliche Kombination gefunden.

Passend zum Puppenoutfit gab es noch ein Haarband im Stoff des Rockes nach einer freien Anleitung von Om Ohlene.

No comments: