Saturday, June 02, 2007

Socks no 15 - Jaywalker socks



The first new pattern I practised for my sockpal's socks was Jaywalker by Grumperina.
I used Regia Canyon Colours Bambus and I like how it turned out. The ribbing turned out a bit to loose in comparison to the rest of the sock. The pattern is easy to follow. I still have some problems to understand the difference between k2tog and ssk. I liked the pattern of the heel and the way the turn heel (is this the correct word for the part of the heel you walk on?) is knitted. And I learnt the kitcheners stitch. I watched the video on knitting help several times and now it works out pretty fine.

The next pattern I'm practising is Monkey by Cookie A.

1 comment:

CONNIE W said...

GREAT socks! I wish I knew how to knit socks too! And I plan to learn, somehow, someday!