Sunday, February 24, 2008

Felted slippers and purchasing new yarn

It has been a while since my last post. I did a lot of crafting but not much finished objects.

Do you remember the felted slippers I made for my SIL? A friend of mine saw them and asked me whether I can make a pair in her size. I finished them and also knitted a pair of blue splippers for me as well.



On Friday I went to the local yarn shop, because I needed some more of the lavender ribbon for my daughter's dress. (I hope I will finish it tomorrow and I can show you a picture soon).

I saw the new issue of 'Inspiration' - the knitting magazin of 'Schachenmayr nomotta'. The cover vest immediatly caught my eye and so I bought the magazin and seven skeins of Punto yarn.


The yarn is twisted from three threads and the colors are light yellow, light green and olive. It looks very fresh and reminds me of spring.

I also bought one skein of Regia Canadian Color because my granny asked for another pair of socks.

Despite this I'm urgently waiting for a parcel of Quiltdesign. I ordered some fabric on Thursday and they mailed it on Friday. So I expected it to be here yesterday but it didn't come. So hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. It contains some fabric I need for a baby quilt. My nephew#2 was expected in two weeks time but he decided to see whats going on outside my SIL's belly and he was delivered today.

No comments: