Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Honeycomb vest

My intention of this blog was only to show finished objects. But I fall back in old behavior in type of working on 'countless' projects and have only a few finishes.

One of my goals for this month was to finish my honeycomb vest which I started in February but the knitting was interrupted by my Wave of crest scarf.

The back of honeycomb is finished and I mindless knitted the front. When I came to the armholes and wanted to start decreasing for the neck line I count the stitches - I count them again - and again - and realised, that I forgot the increase rows after the waistline was shaped. So I ripped half of the front and started over with the increasing rows. I think the goal of finishing honeycomb vest til Thursday will be failed.

But I will show you a pic of it anyway.

No comments: