Saturday, September 30, 2006

My september goals and what happend to them

My goals for September were:

1. to finish the raffle quilt (quilting and binding)
This one is finished.

2. to finish the small autumn Debbie Mumm quilt
You can see the top here. But something stupid happened. Instead of putting the binding fabric in the proper porject box I laid it in my stash. On Wednesday I started piecing some potholders and took the binding fabric and cut it in stripes. But there is a quilting festival at Aschaffenburg from today til Tuesday and I will go there on Monday so I will buy a new binding fabric.

3. to piece several pumkins for the nursing home anniversary
Unfortunatly life comes in my way and I wasn't able to piece one. You will find some pictures of the anniversary in this post.

4. to continue the Sail Away quilt (I will tell you more about the quilt during the week).
I wasn't able to work on this at all and I forgot to tell about it. But this will be my main goal in October.

But I was able to sent four blocks for Clare's Leukeamia project.

3 comments:

Simonetta said...

Has so much fun to the festival at Aschaffenburg. I am waiting for a fair of the hobbys to Vicenza for end October :)))

Cynthia said...

hope you'll be able to find some more fabric for the binding you need.

Bea said...

Hi Katja,
Du bist ganz schön rege! SUPER!