Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Socks no 13 and no 14

I was very brave and worked on the items on my to-do list.
So I finished pair of socks no 13 which is also the fourth pair of socks for the arche-project. This time I tried something different and I like how it turned out.



Pair of socks no 14 is made from my handdyed yarn that I dyed with egg-colours. The 'pattern' is k5p1 which makes the leg a bit more flexible.
I also finished the pucksack.



I also spent some time with my sewing maschine. I sew a pair of trousers for my son and there are two pairs of trousers which are waiting for some mending.

I realised that reducing computer time will leave more time for sewing, knitting and quilting. So I will try to spend more time on crafting.

5 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Du bist ganz schön fleissig ;-) Vielleicht sollte ich auch mal die PC-Zeit reduzieren ?
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

Shari said...

I have also noticed that if I can tear myself away from the computer I get more things done. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Your socks are absolutely beautiful, especially the first pair has such a lovely pattern! Fantastic work!

Alotta.knittin said...

Your work, both the knitting and quilting, is absolutely beautiful. And the egg-dyed yarn, fantastic :) I look forward to seeing more of your work. ALotta

randi K design said...

I love your small sock, pretty!