Friday, September 14, 2007

Quilting and trousers finished

We didn't had a summer but today we had a lovely autumn day. While my daughter was sleeping I was sitting on my porch with a good cup of espresso and my Sail Away Quilt. On the sea part of the quilt I'm quilting waves. I have no idea what pattern I should quilt on the borders - what would you recommend?

The pair of trousers for my son are finished and he is wearing them each day. On Monday my sewing class at the adult education centre starts and I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

wandersocke66 said...

Hallo Katja,
was hältst du denn von kleinen gequilteten Seesternen, Muscheln oder Wasserblasen/-tropfen im Außenrand?
Bin schon gespannt, wie der Quilt fertig aussieht...
LG Jana

Clare said...

Gorgeous quilt. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Rose Marie said...

Love your quilt and on the border, what about stars placed randomly around or triangles of different sizes, some overlapping.