Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Quiltfest Taunus

Last Saturday was the 5th edition of the annual 'Quiltfest im Taunus' in Niedernhausen-Niederseelbach.

There were 30 vendor-booths and some workshops. I met four of my quilt group ladies there and we did some shopping. I had some things on my shopping list e.g. some notions I will need for the class which will take place next week with Bernadette Mayr.
Apart from this I promised the piece some blocks for Quilts4Leukaemia and I take part in a private pincushion swap.

I show was visited by many quilts - which was good for the vendors - but it was very hard to get into the first line to have a look at everything. Afterwards we had some cake and coffee and had the same conversations like MayBritt describes in her blog today.


Some red and whites for Quilts4Leukaemia, some FQs for the pincushion and some yarn dyed by Anne Lage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it sounds like a great time. And very nice goodies you brought back. I like the yarn! Our regional quilt meeting is in 2 weeks time. Something to look forward too. Take care.