Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New books

I had a Amazon gift certificate and no clue what to buy. I prefer to buy books at my local book shop (which will be closed down in autumn because the owner will retire) and only buy foreign language books at Amazon.
I decided to buy these two:



I saw a book presentation 'the art of embroidered flowers' in the last issue of Patchwork Professional and I wanted to learn more about it.

One-skein-wonders was a recommendation of Amazon because of some other english knitting books there.

I like both of the books.

I working on several projects at the moment - but none of them is finished. I have only two days left in July because I want to tick off some goals.

I enrolled for another sewing class at the adult education center. Keep your fingers crossed that we will find enough participants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man kann nie genug Bücher haben! Und die beiden sehen sehr interessant aus.
Deine Primavera Socken sehen super aus. Ich habe die auch gestrickt aber das Muster kommt nicht so toll raus!
Ich hoffe deine beiden lassen dich ein bisschen in Ruhe! Take care.