When I look through all the pattern I printed from the internet I found a lot of things I would like to make.
I was not very happy with that situation. So first of all I pieced the morsebags for which the fabric was cut and the parts were even pinned.
So the next thing is, that I will organize my fabric. I already have everything sorted by color but all the newly bought fabrics are in different boxes. All the fabric I will find that I don't realy like anymore will be cut in stripes and I will make one of Bonnie's wonderful scrap quilts.
Then I will try to organize all the patterns I have.
I will continue to set goals for each month, but the goals must be set the way that they are reachable and more specific. I will start in January and see how I will come along with this.
My goals are:
- finish knitting my Greenjeans cardigan
- sew the curtain for the basement where I bought the fabric back in summer
- stitch the last three blocks of Bea's BOM. (the embroidery floss is still missing, but I ordered new one)
- piece a surprise gift I can not talk about yet
- finish the top of the Hat-Swap, there are only a few strips for the attic window missing, but I have to work out which width I need on what side of the top first