Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Redwork blocks finished

The wonderful stitchery yarn of wildflowers didn't disappeared but I ordered some new one. (Good thing that my son can only read german and is not able to read my blog yet. I had never agreed to buy the same toy twice because one got lost).

I finished stitching the last blocks of Bea's Redwork BOM 2008.


December


Bonus 3


Bonus 4

Now I have to think about the layout. On Bea's blog was the layout of Erika which I realy like. She stitched 15 blocks. I also made the additional bonus block and now have a total of 16 blocks.

2 comments:

gwen said...

Congratulations on your finish.
I decided that I will stop after 12 blocks. That is the 12 blocks are sewed, now to piece them together!
The fruit loop socks look great. They are on my to-do list too.
Just too bad about the Wildflowers yarn. I bet you will find it again when the top is finished! Take care.

bingo~bonnie said...

your Quilter's Blessings look GREAT! I love this BOM and just started started learning to stitch this year and completed block 1 last week :)

good luck finding a setting - I forget who's it was - but someone made additional designs to their setting triangles.. it was so cute. if I remember who I'll come back and share a link.

glad I found your blog. Happy Weekend! ~bonnie