Sunday, January 04, 2009

x-mas presents

It's been awhile, but we've been away over the x-mas holidays and we brought home that nasty stomach bug I read about in so many blogs.

Since my last post I've been busy making x-mas presents and I can show them all to you now.

My daughter's 'baby' needed a new outfit so I knitted one.

(Pattern: Simone Raab, Puppenkleider stricken, Topp-Verlag; Yarn: schachenmeyr nomotta Catania).

My baby nephew get some gnomes to learn to grab after things.

(Pattern: Burda einfach nähen, Fabric: Westfalenstoffe)

My SIL has a long, wonderful wooden dining room table. So I pieced a tablerunner.



The pattern was from a danish quilting magazine, that Onlyangelika sent me. It is machine pieced, machine appliqued and machine quilted. I realized how poor my machinequilting skills are and I try to improve it during the year.

The last two handmade gifts were sent to Onlyangelika. First a new needlebook with a crazy cover and a credit card etui.



(Pattern: godetia.club.fr)

1 comment:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Du warst ja ganz schön fleissig :-)