- I finished 'Greenjeans'
- I sew the curtains for my basement living room (one curtain to separate my studio from the living room, one to separate the staircase from the living room and in addition curtains for the living room windows)
- I stitched the last three blocks of Bea's BOM Quilters Blessings (and I even started to add the sashings)
- I finished the hat swap top.
- finished a pair of superhero mittens
- knit one preemie set (socks and hat)
- piece one morsebag
- knit one pair of socks for my granny
- knit the last hat for 'Mütze voll Leben'.
So I'm very proud that I archieved my goals but sometimes it was not realy fun. But I have to reduce my ufos and I will continue with setting goals, but not too many goals at one time.
In January I got three new crafting books
Die Werkstatt and I was very brave - I only bought fabric and notions for projects I'm just working on.