So, what happend in September so far?
- Autumn arrived and we have chilly mornings and warm afternoons.
- Sewing class has started two weeks ago and I sewed some cloths for the kids and traced an Ottobre jeans pattern for me. I will measure and cut it on Monday. I hope this will be THAT jeans pattern for the next years.
- I started to stich a patch for Kinderlächeln.
- I started to knit a Gilmore Vest for me.
- I met with Heike of Heike's Schneiderprojekt for breakfast and a lot of creative talk. And it ended up with the idea to give the moebius scarf a try.
- I still try to reduce my stash of sock yarn.
- I enrolled for Knit'n'sip.
- I tried to clean and organize my studio.