Friday, February 26, 2010

Presents

I wanted to show you the presents I received from Onlyangelika lately.

First my last years x-mas present. A wonderful bluework for my kitchen. The slogan is the refrain of a popular german pop-song from the late 1970s.


This week was my birthday and Onlyangelika sent me wonderful yarn of Geilsk and some additions for my KnitPro Collection.


The yarn is 55% lambswool and 45% cotton. It feels very smooth and it runs 350 m per 50 g skein.


I'm not quite sure which project I will choose. Uta, the owner of Wollsucht, knitted a beautiful shawl with 1,5 skeins. Onlyangelika bought some skeins for herself and they call for a summer tank. I will have to dive in ravelry and some knitting books for inspiration.

Thanks Angelika for the wonderful gifts.

1 comment:

Heike said...

Birthday?!? Dann gratuliere ich herzlich...ausführlicher bald per mail..LG HEike