Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bracelet / Armband

It - again - had be quite awhile since my last posting. I have a busy life and some troubles at both of my charity works. Apart from this I had some problems with my teeth and my quiltgroup had a show :-)
Things slow down a bit and I will use this opportunity to blog more often.

End of February I made a test how flexible Liz of Moments is. I wanted to shop at the creative store in her neighbourhood and asked her with only one day of notice whether she will join me. What should I say - she passes. We met there and we spent more then one hour at the store and I'm sure we touched every item of there product range ;-)

They always have 'offers of the month' and in February the offer were certain kinds of beads. I bought some glasbeads and Rocailles. I also bought wire for making a bracelet. And this is what I made of it



***
Es ist schon wieder eine Weile her seit ich das letzte Mal gebloggt habe. Ich habe zur Zeit einfach viel um die Ohren und Ärger bei meinen beiden Ehrenämtern. Daneben hatte ich auch noch eine Zahnbehandlung, die länger und schmerzhafter war, als ich das ursprünglich erwartet hatte. Und meine Quiltgruppe hatte auch noch eine Ausstellung :-)
So langsam beruhigt sich die Lage und ich will endlich die Gelegenheit nutzen und wieder mehr bloggen.

Ende Februar habe ich einen 'Flexibilitätstest' mit Liz von Moments gemacht. Ich wollte im Bastelladen in ihrer Nachbarschaft einkaufen und habe sie mit nur einem Tag Vorlauf gefragt, ob sie mitgehen will. Was soll ich sagen - sie hat bestanden. Wir haben uns dort getroffen und haben über eine Stunde in dem Laden verbracht und ich bin mir sicher, wir hatten alles in der Hand, was dort verkauft wird ;-)
Sie haben immer ein Monatsangebot und im Februar waren es Perlen. Ich habe einige Glasperlen und Rocailles gekauft. Außerdem habe ich mir Armbanddraht gekauft und dieses Armband daraus gemacht.

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

das Armband gefällt mir sehr gut :-)

MOMENTS Designs said...

When it comes to shopping I always pass the test!
Like the bracelet! Next time I will have to get some of that wire..LOL