Sunday, August 06, 2006

Current Project #2 Scrapquilt finished


This weekend I had some time to piece. My son's best friend returned from holidays and my son spent most of the day at his friend's house. So I enjoyed the peace and the silence and finished 'Current project #2' the 'Diamond in Square Strings'. I decided on making a two coloured binding from the scraps of the sashings and the back fabric.
I'm not quite sure what I will do with this quilt. I'm afraid that for a preemature baby the knobs in the middle are to much. Maybe I will keep it for the baby carriage.
I also did some quilting on the kindergarten raffle quilt.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Well done on completing your quilt. It's lovely.

Fiona said...

Hi Katja, thanks for visiting my blog. I like your Diamond in a Square Quilt. String quilts are my absolute favourites.