Monday, January 01, 2007

X-mas presents - delayed

I wanted to show you the x-mas presents I got from my friend Angelika a lot earlier, but unfortunatly I was ill from 22nd til 29th. So I spent the whole x-mas holidays in bed or on various sofa (despite my illness we drove to my inlaws).

But now to my presents. I got a sheath where I can put a dressmakers shear, a cutter and a embroidery scissors in it. Then I got danish book with wonderful pattern (okay, I have to learn to read danish first :-) ), brown fabric, a spool of my favorite YLI quilting thread, a pin and a bar of organic chocolate (for my nerves).


When you are curious what I gave Angelika for x-mas then have a look at her blog. (It's the picture with the framed patchwork picture and the spool with YLI quilting thread).

No comments: