Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year to everyone

I wish you a happy, happy new year. Especially I wish you a strong health. This is very important and to often we take a good health for granted.

I just updated my sidebars, but to be honest, I just changed 2006 in 2007 and December in January. I had so many plans in mind for this year but I have to be down-to-earth that I don't have as much spare time with a new baby as I had with one kid that spends the morning in kindergarten. So I need to finish the quilts I urgently need for the show my group plans in November and when these two quilts are finished I can have a look at the other wips and maybe finish another one for the exebition.

While I spent a few days on the sofa I read Sugar Camp Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini, quilt a bit on my round robin quilt and finished the socks for my daughter.


Tomorrow I will try to get hold of a lot of things that wait to be done since I become ill. But hopefully I will find some time and work on the first 'Take a Stitch Tuesday' on Sharon B's blog.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so sorry to hear you were ill for the holidays - so very many people all over the US and Europe seem to have had some form of "Christmas Crud". Glad to hear you are better now. Loving the socks you made for your daughter!

1chartfp@comcast.net

Ulla said...

Ja ich sehe, ich bin nicht alleine
süchtig auf bunte Socken stricken.
Happy New Year
Ulla