Thursday, April 10, 2008

Socks no 24 and no 25

In my March review I mentioned two pairs of socks that were surprises and I couldn't show them yet.

Now they arrived at their destination and they are ready to be shown.

The first pair of socks was knitted for Bea. She mentioned on her blog that she loves handknitted socks and so I decided to do her a favour because I enjoy stitching her BOM so much.

Regia Crazy Color, Needles 2,5, Size 40/41


The other pair of socks was for my Granny. She realy likes the socks I gave her (belated) for X-mas and I offered her to knit a second pair.

Regia Canadian Color, Kilt, Needles 2,5, Size 37

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Das ging ja fix ! Mir gefallen besonders die für Deine Oma. Feine Ringel haben etwas...

Bea said...

Meine Füße fühlen sich total wohl. Herzlichen Dank, Katja!!!