Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Goals: March review

What I did in March:

  • I finished my nephew's baby quilt

  • I finished my blouse

  • I stiched the March block of the redwork bom designed by Bea

  • I also knitted two pairs of socks. Because they are surprises I will post the pictures when the socks arrived

  • I finished knitting the green vest, but I have to close the seams and crochet the armwholes

  • I finished two sets of socks and caps for premature babies

  • And I discovered a BOM that combines stitchery and patchwork. I started the March block.
In April I will try to finish as much projects as possible. Maybe I should make a list like Keryn the quilting twin to get a better overview. I love to make to-do-lists.
I often write down each of my urgent projects on memos and pin it to a magnet wall. I first have to finish a certain number of project before I can start another one. But hey, this should be fun...

2 comments:

Teodo said...

Katia you did many goals.
ciao ciao

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Du warst schön fleissig im März :-)
Einen schönen BOM hast du entdeckt.
LG Anne-Mette