Saturday, September 05, 2009

small finishes

The round robin project of my local group is finished. But I will write about it tomorrow.

Today I want to show you some small things I pieced last week.
First there a five purses I made. They make a nice gift wraps when you give some money as a birthday gift or some kind of jewellery.


The other item I pieced is called 'Handschmeichler'. The designer are the ladies of Stoffwerk, a quilt shop in Kelkheim. The pattern was only available as a kit. I didn't really liked the fabric so I choose a kit with a red zipper and replaced the fabrics and the bias tape.



2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Total klasse ! Den Handschmeichler muss ich unbedingt nähen !
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

Heike said...

schicke kleine Geldbörsen..das Orangene Teilchen sieht interessant aus...gruß Heike