Saturday, August 29, 2009

cross stitch

When I'm at the public library I often browse craft magazines. Beside Burda they also have Anna available (I read that Anna magazin is now available in North America too). The current issue is blocked for borrowing but most of the time there are a lot of older issues available for borrowing.

My mother was also a crafter and her favourite craft was counted cross stitching. I was also crafting a bit of this and that when I was a teenager but I was also busy with long-hours at school and playing tennis.

When I saw some lovely cross stitch pattern with lavender I borrowed the issue and gave it a try. I took everything with me during our summer holidays and I stitch these two patterns.



I don't know yet what I will do with them. Maybe a small wallhanging combined with patchwork. I also found some lovely viola patterns in another Anna issue.

No, I don't have enough ufos at my house...

No comments: