Monday, July 17, 2006

Crazyblock done



I urgently need to work on the round robin quilt, but live came into way like so often. But I finally finished the crazyblock I need for the embroidery class on Wednesday.
My five year old is terribly bored because his best friend, who lives next door, is accompanying his parents on a businesstrip and after that they go on their summer holiday. So he wants to be entertained the whole afternoon which leaves only little space for piecing. Hopefully my baby daughter will sleep tomorrow morning that I can work on the round robin quilt.

Update: my son is actually four years old but he will become five in a couple of week. The heat harms my thinking :-)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hi Katja,
i'm also new to blogging. Thought i would stop by to say i like the crazy block. Maybe it's something i should have a go at.