Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Quilting again

Today the weather is much better, but regarding to the 'weather man' it is still the same as yesterday. We had thunder and lightnings yesterday evening but no rain. The rain came this morning but not very long. The temperatures are as high as yesterday and my baby daughter feels unconfortable with this weather.
As I wrote I did some math and calculated how many sashings I have to quilt a day (on the raffle quilt) that I will be finished end of July. Today I counted the quilted centerpieces and sashings and thought to myself: hey, you are halfway through. Then I took a closer look on my quilt and realised that I'm far away from halfway through. I did a mistake when I calculated the number of sashings. But I already have one third and I will keep on quilting.
The only problem is that an unfinished round robin quilttop is waiting for me. And a crazy quiltblock for my embroidery lesson next Wednesday needs to be done.

No comments: