Sunday, January 07, 2007

Round Robin quilted and group meeting

On Thursday I finished quilting my round robin quilt. I hurried up a bit because I wanted to show him in our group meeting. So we discussed which colour I should use for the binding and we agreed on the red fabric. Unfortunatly I run out of this fabric and the shop where I bought the fabric sadly closed down end of December. So I surfed the web and found a german online-shop (Quiltmaus) which has this fabric on stock. After blogging I will order the fabric.


During the group meeting (beside from chatting, laughing and clinking glases of sparkling wine to welcome the new year) we made different kind of snowmen.

So I can tick of one of my January goals but with the new blogger I have no idea how to do it.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

That is a very nice quilt. I'm sure the red binding will look fabulous.

Bea said...

Dir ein FROHES NEUES JAHR!
Der ist ja toll geworden. Gratuliere! Einen solchen RR habe ich noch nicht gewagt, schon mal einen Block-RR oder einen Crazy-RR - die waren beide toll.

tami said...

Your round robin is gorgeous. I think the red binding was the perfect choice even though you had to order more.

Nina In Norway said...

Hello!
You have been tagged…….and now you have to visit my blog…..
Have a nice day!

Cynthia said...

your Round Robin quilt is lovely.