Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Review: January Goals

My January goals were:

  • to work on 'Sail away'-Quilt. I already brought the box with all the supplies and the half finished top into my studio, but I didn't work on it in January. But it will become my main goal for February.
  • finish potholders for this years quiltshow. I pieced another two ppairs as you can see below and this will be enough for now.

  • quilt Round Robin quilt.I finished quilting, I pieced the binding and the sleeves and I handpieced the binding on the back of the quilt. The only thing missing on the quilt is the label, but I don't have all the signatures of the participants.

  • get acquainted to beta. I come along with beta new blogger, but I still have no idea how to cross out the text on the sidebar. In old blogger is was possible to use HTML code to do this. Does anybody of you know how this work?
The only quilting goal I have for February is the 'Sail Away' Quilt. I know I promissed in earlier posts to tell you about this quilt, but I will do it within the next days.
There is also carnival coming in Febuary and my son has very clear ideas about his fancy dress.

3 comments:

Teodo said...

ciao my children are adult now but I remember with pleasure when I used to dress them for carnival. ciao ciao

Judith said...

That Round robin is just a big beuaty

Nellie's Needles said...

I enjoy your quilts.

When you get switched over to "new" blogger (it's my understanding that getting everyone there is Blogger's goal), it's very easy to change and edit everything including the sidebar. Just click on "customize" in the bar at the top of your weblog to edit.