Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sockapalooza 4

I signed in for Sockapalooza 4 - the world wide sock swap organized the forth time by Alison of the blue blog.



Yesterday I got the name of my sock pal. Now I will read her blog and decide which pattern I will use for her socks. After that I will try the choosen pattern on socks for me so that she will get not test socks but properly knitted ones. The socks have to be sent on the 2nd of August but I have to send overseas so I have to be finished a bit earlier.

I also signed in to be knit a pair of socks for a swapper who didn't get socks at Sockapalooza 3. I will get a notice whether I'm within the next days.

Update: Dear sock pal. I will update my profile at alison to give you a more detailed measurement of my feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testkommentar für anonyme Kommentare.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katja from your sock pal!!

Thanks for updating your measurement info.

I'm excited to start knitting your socks.

Just one quick question. Sometimes new wool is too rough for my hands. Would socks in merino wool be ok? I saw some yummy sock yarn at LYS....

Happy knitting!!