Friday, November 02, 2007

It's showtime

On Wednesday I made the last stitch on my 'Sail away'-quilt, but the label is still missing. The quilt was on my goal-list quite a long time.



Yesterday we started to prepare the rooms for the show. The husbands and adult sons of our members carried and mounted the moveable walls.
At the moment my first cake is baking (and gives the house a wonderful smell) and I will prepare the second cake when I will have finished the post.
This afternoon we will meet again to hang the quilts and make the whole decoration.

I will show you more pic and give you a report about the show beginning next week.

Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Der Aufwand hat sich gelohnt ! Der Quilt ist wirklich klasse geworden :-)
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

Anonymous said...

Love the Sail Away quilt, especially how you pieced the waves. I am looking forward to reading about your show.