Sunday, March 02, 2008

Birthday presents

Last weeek was my birthday and I got a quilt- and cook-related parcel from Onlyangelika.

There was a danish quilt book (maybe I should think about learning danish), two german cook books (I love to cook and I have a germanspeaking foodblog Kaffeebohne), sea salt, adhesive tape with a measuring marks on it and chololate coated coffee beans.

Angelika, many thanks again for that lovely package.


My family asked me whether I have some special wishes for my birthday. So I ordered a dress form at my local drapery, but I'm still waiting for that.

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Schön, dass der Inhalt des nicht ganz rechtzeitig angekommenen Pakets Dir gefällt :-) Für das dänische Buch gilt wie immer "lebenslange Übersetzungs-Soforthilfe" :-)
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Hallo Katja.
Ich sehe gerade, dass ich was verpasst habe - dir zum Geburtstag zu gratulieren...also nacgträglich alles Liebe und Gute ich hoffe, du hast einen schönen Tag gehabt. Solltet Angelika nicht gerade da sein, wenn du ûbersetzungs-Soforthilfe brauchst, bin ich auch hier ;-).
Liebe Grüsse
Anne-Mette