- I stitched Bea's BOM April
- I stitched Juttas BOM April and finished the piecing
- I knitted socks for my sewing teacher - I was sure that I made a pic but can't find it
- I finished the hot pink dress for my daughter and pieced another one for her
- I finished the green vest
- I sewed a pincushion for a swap (you can find all pincushion pics here)
Spring is coming to Germany these days and my son needed a new summer trousers. He asked me to piece him one.
He is a big fan of the radio plays of 'the three investigators'. The plays are named 'Die drei Fragezeichen' in Germany which means 'the three questionmarks' when it is translated literally.
He plays the investigators with his friends very often and he always claimed to be the head of the investigators. So he asked me whether I can piece question marks on the shorts. He now has two applicated questingsmarks on the front and stitched questionmarks on the back pockets.