Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Goals: April review

What I did in April:
So I nearly archieved all my goals for April. I also need to finish two tunics, but the one will be finished quickly.

Spring is coming to Germany these days and my son needed a new summer trousers. He asked me to piece him one.
He is a big fan of the radio plays of 'the three investigators'. The plays are named 'Die drei Fragezeichen' in Germany which means 'the three questionmarks' when it is translated literally.
He plays the investigators with his friends very often and he always claimed to be the head of the investigators. So he asked me whether I can piece question marks on the shorts. He now has two applicated questingsmarks on the front and stitched questionmarks on the back pockets.


1 comment:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Super !!!
Liebe Grüße
Angelika