Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finished knits

I have two pictures of finished knits to share.

The first one is the wrap-around made of Lana Grossa kidair. I started end of November and I don't remember when it was finished. I planned to wear it at my aunt's 60's birthday, but I didn't find a pair of trousers that matched with the wrap-around.
The pattern is also from Lana Grossa. It was offered as a kit at Seasonstore.


The seconed finished knit is the green vest I started in February. The pattern come from Schachenmayr nomotta Inspiration magazin. The yarn is Schachenmayr nomontta punto and was bought at Heike's Wolltruhe in Rüsselsheim-Königstädten - my local yarn store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, you have been busy! I like the wrap very much and the colour reminds me of spring.
Your Faulengraben BOM are coming along very nicely. I haven´t even started mine yet! Take care.

Lily Mulholland said...

NICE work Katja! They are both beautiful but I think the vest is my favourite :)