- My son recovered from chicken pox. The nursery school is closed for vacations from next Monday on. But I hope to find some time for crafting.
- I stitched - with pleasure - the May and June block of Bea's BOM.
- I knitted a pair of socks, but not blogged yet.
- I finished the knitting of my daughter's cardigan. It needs to be blocked, finished and blogged.
- I knitted half of Clapotis.
- On the non-crafting side I prepared a list of 100 things I need to do and I try to handle one a day.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Goals: June review
As usual I didn't meet all of my goals - but hey this is my hobby.