Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clapotis finished

I also finished another knitting project: Clapotis.
You may remember that I started a Clapotis knit-along with Onlyangelika to prevent me from driving nuts during my kids chicken pox.

I used nearly two skeins of araucania and the yarn is very pleasant to knit. Each single skein is hand-dyed and you can see the difference in colours where the first skein was finished and I started the second one. I don't mind for this project.

Take a closer look:

2 comments:

Angelika said...

Total klasse ! Ich sehe den Unterschied zwischen den Knäulen nicht :-)
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

PinkandBabrara said...

Yours looks beautifull as well..more autumm, Love it!