Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wip wresling

Last week I bought a new patchwork magazin about bags. But before I wanted to start piecing a little backpack for my daughter, I wanted to finish some ufos.

So I managed to finish the stitching of the July block of Bea's Redwork BOM.



And I finished another preemie set. One of my resolutions is to knit one preemie set per month. So that I have enough leftover yarn to knit preemie sets I need to buy more sock yarn and start another sock project. I just printed the pattern of the nutkin sock. Beginning of July I bought a skein of Regia Medina Colour which seems to be perfect for these socks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UFOS, what are these?! new socks are always a good idea to start as they are so quick to finish. Bea´s BOM looks very cute.
And the Clapotis is a hit. The colour looks gorgeous. Take care.