- I pieced the center block for the new Round Robin project. (Sorry, no picture. I will show you the completed Round Robin Quilt when it is back home.)
- I stitched the Rapunzel block of Bea's "Once upon a time..." bom and I nearly finished the Snow-White and Rose-Red Block.
- I finished the Crest of the Wave shawl.
- I pieced some flower blocks, but I'm not quite happy with the result.
- I didn't manage to stitch the Faulgraben block, but I will do this in April
Sunday, April 05, 2009
This month it was very hard to work regarding the 'to-do'-list.