Sunday, April 19, 2009

still crafting

I'm still here and I'm working on my various projects, but it's nearly nothing finished to show.
Maybe I should better concentrate on one thing, but I have been stitchen on Bea's BOM, I'm knitting on two different projects, which I will stop because it's not easy for me to switch between (european) needle size 4.5 and 3.

But I have one finished object. It is a little doll quilt for my daughter's third birthday. I will show you more details when I gave it to her.


Tomorrow I will bake all the muffins for the birthday party at nursery school and the birthday cake. On Tuesday she will celebrate at nursery school and in the afternoon at home with her little girlfriends. On Saturday will be the celebration with the familymembers.
There won't be much time left apart from sewing class tomorrow evening, but maybe I can finish my Amy Butler tunic this week.

No comments: