- finish my SIL x-mas present - finished, but not yet blogged about
- finish my redwork quilt made of Bea's BOM 2008 - you can see the quilt here
- finish more blocks of Bea's BOM 2009 Once upon a time : I finished two more blocks - four to go
- finish Bonsai Tunic - finished but I wasn't able to take pics yet
Apart from this I
- knitted a pair of socks for my daughter
- knitted a pair of socks for my aunt's birthday from stash
- knitted a preemie set
I know it doesn't sound like fun but at the moment it is the best way to reduce the ufo places at my studio and the neighboured living room. Wait til the next breathtaking must-do project comes along and I'm done. Until then I'm working on my ufos.
I hope you can enjoy a crafty week-end.