- I finished my nephew's baby quilt
- I finished my blouse
- I stiched the March block of the redwork bom designed by Bea
- I also knitted two pairs of socks. Because they are surprises I will post the pictures when the socks arrived
- I finished knitting the green vest, but I have to close the seams and crochet the armwholes
- I finished two sets of socks and caps for premature babies
- And I discovered a BOM that combines stitchery and patchwork. I started the March block.
I often write down each of my urgent projects on memos and pin it to a magnet wall. I first have to finish a certain number of project before I can start another one. But hey, this should be fun...