Monday, July 24, 2006

Crurrent Project # 2 Working Title: Bonnie's Quilt


Apart from quilting the raffle quilt for the kindergarten climbing area I quilt another quilt.
The working title of this quilt is 'Bonnie's Quilt', because the quilt is made of Diamond in a square strings . You can see how to piece these blocks on Bonnie Hunter's homepage.
I collected all leftover stripes from older projects in a box and when I had enough I started the quilt.
I'm not quite sure what I will do with the quilt. Maybe my baby daughter will get it, but she already has a beautiful quilt done by the ladies of the german yahoo-group 'Die Quiltsterne'. Or maybe I will donate the quilt for a premature baby.
Please take a look at Joyce's blog and see the beautiful bag she made out of Diamond in a square strings blocks.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a lovely bright quilt and made by just using your strips.