Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quilting on Rafflequilt finished


Yes, I did it. I finished the quilting of the rafflequilt and when I finished this post I will tick the quilting goal off my list. I have to admit that in the end I was very fed up with this quilting. But I had to finish it and I agreed with myself that I first have to finish the quilting before I switch on the computer. I had a lot of time for quilting today. My husband is doing the first part of the decathlon today and my son prefers to spend the day with his best friend, because he is with the baby-sitter (or better the nanny) today and they are both in love with her. So he got up earlier than during the week and he already wanted to visit his friend at 7.30. But we had breakfast together and did a few things before he went away. Sometimes he comes home to pick something up and then he disappears as quick as he came.
In the first picture you can see my front patio and my table with the fabrics for the next thing I would like to piece today.


The second picture shows my baby-daughter. She is completely mixed up. All the time she slept during the night and was awake, naped and ate during the day. Now she sleeps a lot during the day and is hungry once or twice a night. I hope she will change this soon.

The quilt she is lying on was given to her by the kind ladies from the german yahoo!group 'Die Quiltsterne'.

3 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Beautiful raffle quilt and the Quiltsterne quilt and owner are both adorable!

Melzie said...

Well the quilts are pretty but the baby is a little dollface :) xoxo melzie

Simonetta said...

Beautiful job Katja, I love the blue color and together with the yellow to the center, it is well indeed.
Compliments :)))