Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lost track of patchworking

Due to my knitting bug I lost track of patchworking.

I found a knitting ufo and finished it. I bought the yarn at last year's creativa craft show and didn't finished it. This is now done.


And I finished another cap and a pair of socks for preemature babies.


I thought about my November goals and one goal was to start the basket quilt of the yahoo! group Sofaquilter. The project was started by the listmom because it was a bit quite on the list and the project should vitalize the list (and it happened). But I have so many ufos I canceled this goal and I will concentrate on my ufos.

I skipped the last group meeting because I wasn't feeling good but I will go next Thursday and finish the stars girlande that I can show you and Cynthia a picture.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Beautiful pieces. Wish I could knit.....