Wednesday, November 01, 2006

October goals vs. November goals

My October goals were

* finishing small Autumn Quilt done

* continue 'Sail Away' Quilt - I searched the box and bought some border fabric

* taking part in Sofa-Quilter Project - I printed the templates

* piecing potholder for next year's show - I managed to piece five pairs but another five are still waiting for me


and here are my November goals:

* continue 'Sail Away' Quilt
* taking part in Sofa-Quilter Project
* piecing another five pairs of potholders
* sandwich and quilt my Round Robin quilt
and the last goal is the easiest to achieve: visit the show of a quiltgroup in this area.

First I thought it would be enough to prolong the month like Hanne makes it sometimes.

I just had a look at my weatherpixie and now she wears a coat. We had a hailstorm this afternoon and all in a sudden it was terribly cold. In higher areas in southern Germany it already snowed. So we better should get the winter tyres on our car.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gosh, it seems like only yesterday it was unseasonably warm, and now it's getting to be winter! What odd weather this year.

Good luck on your goals this month.