Monday, February 05, 2007

Ark: first pair finished

On Saturday we visited my in-laws, which are living about 250 km from here. Depending on traffic, accidents and construction sites it takes 2,5 hours (on good days), but several times we spent 4 to 5 hours on the motorway. But this weekend it was no problem to make it fast.
I used the time sitting in the passengers seat knitting the second sock of the first pair I made for the ark project.
Yesterday I already started another pair, but we drove back in the dark, so there was no knitting possible.
Instead of knitting we listened to the transmission of the final of the world championship of handball, which Germany won.

3 comments:

Teodo said...

You are very good in doing socks.. I'm not but I like and I buy them because I'm always very cold. ciao ciao

Bea said...

Ich glaube, bald bekommst du die "goldenen Stricknadel" überreicht ... Du bist ja superschnell.

Bea said...

Du bist superschnell - bald bekommst du die "goldene Stricknadel" überreicht!