Like many other blog owners I would like to finish some projects in January. My studio is overcrowded with materials and tools I need for the ufos and wips.
So, here are the goals:
- I started some knitted/felted slippers for my SIL. They are knitted with needlesize 8 and they should be finished soon.
- I started a pair of plain socks for my granny. I found a nice Regia yarn in loop colour.
- During my dressmaking class at the adult education center I started a blouse for me. I have to finish the hem and attach the buttons.
- During the same class I started another (lined) pair of trousers for my son.
- I have some smaller patchwork projects in a box. I would like to finish at least one of them.
- I would like to finish the top of the hat swap quilt.
- I will blog more often.