Friday, January 04, 2008

GOALS FOR JANUARY

First of all I want to wish you all the best for 2008! Health, joy and many creative hours!

Like many other blog owners I would like to finish some projects in January. My studio is overcrowded with materials and tools I need for the ufos and wips.

So, here are the goals:

  • I started some knitted/felted slippers for my SIL. They are knitted with needlesize 8 and they should be finished soon.
  • I started a pair of plain socks for my granny. I found a nice Regia yarn in loop colour.
  • During my dressmaking class at the adult education center I started a blouse for me. I have to finish the hem and attach the buttons.
  • During the same class I started another (lined) pair of trousers for my son.
  • I have some smaller patchwork projects in a box. I would like to finish at least one of them.
  • I would like to finish the top of the hat swap quilt.
  • I will blog more often.
Beside of all this things I will continue knitting Ene's Scarf. I nearly finished chart 2 and now it looks a bit complicated. So I will need to work concentrated to avoid mistakes and I only can do this when my kids are in bed.

2 comments:

CONNIE W said...

Happy 2008! I'm definitely looking forward more posts from you. Happy stitching!

Frau Vau said...

happy new year!
... du hast dir ja ganz schön was vorgenommen - respekt! ^-^