When you read about the goals I set for January, you can imagine that I should be pretty busy.
But when I saw the redwork blocks at Quilty and Gwen I decided to take a closer look at the new blog of Capricorn that is specialized in BOM's. (You can find Capricorn's regular blog here).
I liked the design and so I decided to give it a try and traced the pattern and stitched with Anchor embroidery floss #47 which is bright red. I also found some darker red embroidery floss, so maybe I will use different shades of red.
Sorry for the bad picture. When I took the picture with flash the fabric was bright white and looked realy unnatural. When I switched off the flash the red of the floss looked pale.