Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Batik dying - again

The week before we started in our summer holiday in Italy I did some more batik dying. (find results of first dying here).

This time I used two white shirts and a pink tank top. I again winded some cord on one white shirt. This time not on front or back but on the sides. On the pink tank I winded some plastic coated wire which come with freezer bags.
The second white shirt I tried to dye from dark green to light green.

Before dying

From dark green to light green

winded cord at the sides

tank - circles made with plastic coated wire

No comments: