Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sockapalooza 4 – Socks arrived yesterday

Yesterday the postman brought a package from Brooklyn, New York . And it contained my fantastic socks which were knitted by Aileen from Pretty Pink Yarn. They travelled nearly three weeks because the package get stuck at the german customs at Hamburg. It not only contained the socks – made from Koigu KPPM 100 % Merino. The pattern name is Badcaul Karma and you can see it by My fashionable life. It also contained a lot of sweets, a I love NY pencil, green handkerchiefs, nail polish and liquid washing agent. Note that the butterfinger is missing on the pic because my son picked and ate it faster than I could take a picture.


I realy enjoyed the Sockapalooza 4. It was great fun to knit a pair of Jaywalkers for Karen of Froggin' knitter,

learn new sock patterns like
and receive a wonderful package from Aileen.

Thanks to Alison for organizing and I'm looking forward to the next Sockapalooza.

No comments: